diploma grad 2010

i somehow like glen's speech about making today just like any other super normal day.

because its better to think it that way. thank you to my beloved folks for coming down, witnessing me my cert etc. thank you to my beloved mates for making my poly life worthwhile. seriously, without them, school is such a bore.

the weather was uber hot just now. we were perspiring while trying out best to smile while shots were taken endlessly. OMG OMG OMG. i can see some of my mates were literally 'melting' terribly under the hot weather. done with that, i went to my uncle's crib for a while and headed home later. right now, im having headache, maybe due to the weather.

im worried about my current state, been weeks that i last did any exercise. i can feel im growing fat and im so paranoid about it. boohoo. oh gosh, i need to plan my schedule so that ive gt enough time to work, tuition & exercise. oh pleaseeee, weather be good so that i can go jogging.

and you were never there for most of the significant events that happened in my current life.
-taking a step back.


loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts