the ones that came and stays...

So, on mon i went home late as i went for gymming session with my punat. Then, on tue i went home late again, much later infact as i was out with the blokes :) Yes, time really flies. It seems like just yesterday that we met and gone through all those shits together, now, all of us are already an adult, guys have to serve NS etc. It was really a worthwhile meet up & im wishing all the best for all of them. heee!

By wed, i was freaking tired. I went home straight after work. Once at home, i cleansed myself, read the papers, lay on the bed and immediately fell asleep. I was suppose to have a conversation with love but due to my fatigueness, we called it off. I cant even remember what i spoke to love when he called me while i was asleep. Its been days that we last had a chat.Gosh, i just im too used to the fact the we dnt contact ea other sometimes, even for days etc.

and today i had a great workout session with my colleagues. did few rounds of tracks & badminton. yes, i really hope im losing some weight. because im like uber fat now.



loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts