woodlands waterfront date.

i had a splendid meet up with my favourite sweetie pies. hee! we headed to woodlands waterfront. ive been wanting to go there actually, just that i havent got the time to do so. thank god for min who initiated this meet up, it went well, close to perfect!

initially the weather wasnt burning hot but as we stayed there to camwhore, the temperature started to rise and we started to perspire endlessly, seriously! it was very humid. despite our endless whines with regards to the weather, it dint stop us to camwhore and run here and there, jump and climb all over the place.

we had talks, crappy poses along with our sushi&cookies breaks. thankfully each of us was well equipped with a bottle of water each or we'd be dehydrated by then. despite the unbearable weather, the scenery was superb! so that definitely dint stop me from snapping those gorgeous shots!

enough with all these, im just happy for minlove! & wishing all the best fr ayg in her career :))
i love my girls, they're the best god's gift for me.

& love surprised me with few text msgs!
he's still over there, & the purpose of his texts is to wish me for our special day tmr!
OMG, thats totally unexpected. And that made him missed him more :(

oh and my kinky manager starts texting me again after god knows how long.

last but not least, there's tons of images which im unable to upload much due to the slow uploading process. wth.







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

thankyou girls for the SUPERB meet up; hugs & kisses!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts