report strength

my collegues knew i was attached but i guess one of them noticed that i hardly 'report strength' (term they use when we contact our other half ) to mine and asked me about it.

and so i replied, how am i able to do so when most of his days consist of being in camp and during trainings, mobile phones are not allowed. & if luck is on us, meeting once a week is already good enough. because sadly but truth, he books out on sat, books in sun night.

and soon my shift work will start, god knows how we're gonna manage that.

apart from that, work has been good. oh i will what we're learning now, its my fav! meeting with tetek, punat & chibs was always entertaining. my first experience to true fitness @ raffles was good. i loveee the machines they have there plus the classes that they provide. hmm, if only they have any nearer outlet to my workplace. because going all the way to raffles for gym is such a hassle for me.

teteklove!

loves,


saf.

Comments

Popular Posts