much contented!

im done with this skin. nothing much but it feels better having new skin. hehehe! the previous skin almost a year old i think or even more than that? haha oh wells. life's been good. somehow, i always filled that im occupied with endless activities. yes, im happy with that because i hate it when i dont have anything to do. despite that, ive been neglecting my prayers and thats very bad of me. should do something abt it! :((

yesterday i attended my peer's wedding and maybe due to our HOT timing, there werent any seats available. majority of the faces that attended seemed familiar to me. due to work, ive to rush and i dint even manage to take a shot with the bride and groom, such a waste. i shouldnt have come, makes no diff huh. tsk!

on other note, it wasnt a blast, it was dissapointing. thats badddd :(

now, im like a fat pig, neglecting gym for 2 weeks already. shitshitshit!

oh and im suppose to meet my dalin kumar at 2pm at my workplace but look at the time now!!
i'd better rush!

Photobucket

it was a cold lonely night.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts