first day

Now that im officially in the real world, it feels so out of place. I knew no one, im lost. Ive trouble finding my directions. The place aint small, its isnt as direct & straightforward as i thought. I got lost, i search for my own directions. Thank god for my intuitions and god for leading me to the right directions. Im back on my right way. Thank god for giving me someone, someone like kumar. Yes, it might be just one of him but he means alot. Because without him i'll feel even worst. No one to talk to, no one who understands me. & god knows how my other mate, nampeng is coping because he's alone out there.

So, this is the period, making new friends and finding the right people whom you can stick to for the rest of godknows how long. Ive to make myself familiarize with the surroundings. Ive to use my memory to recall, where to head and how to go there etc. It aint easy, it isnt smooth. At times, im glad that i did get lost because it made me remember where i was and the mistakes ive done. There's so many of people of my race but it dint make me feel better, not bit of it. Ive t say it makes me uncomfortable. But its okay because ive been here & i knew ive no issues widening my social circle but will they be able to accept me?

today is the first. It isnt as bad as somesay. well, weather was good, it rained heavily halfway made my eyes droopy. uh huh. yes, im glad my mentor was okay. hee! much relieved to that. & god knows why i was so sleepy. it was always constantly on the go so, it makes time flies. once im back home, i fell asleep almost immediately.

gosh, when i wake up from my dream, i knew this is all real.
i am an adult now. no more games. this is it.

lets tune in to this ( below ).




been listening to his songs lately. the way he express his sorrows, animosity & the way he mocks people, its just so entertaining!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts