people i dont know

i have my own decision and stand. if ive decided to stay, i will. i wont go visiting someone whom i dont know. yea whatever. even though, visiting someone you dont know is some kind of a respect, heck cares to it. call me stubborn, call me rude or whatsoever, i totally dont care abt it.

this common reluctance for this type of occasion. yea, its the crowd that makes me uncomfortable. & im feeling very lazy to dress up.

obviously, for such occasion, the whole family would be invited but if i dont know you, i dont think i should waste my time doing so.

sorry but yea.

unless you're my blood related fam/friends then i will.

work today was erm quite good. hehe, im thankful that i got her to guide me because i spotted something else and it felt good. oh and eye candy keeps me going. :))

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts