gemook!

just the day before yesterday, i had my byebabats session with my beloved two. it feels totally rejuvenating especially since i missed the gym for the past two weeks. gosh, i cant help feeling guilty about it.

in which then after, i breakfasted w my chibs, had a short shopping session and off to tutoring.

then yesterday, i had breakfast session with my colleagues at Nana Thai Rest. Gosh, the food were definitely mouth watering! We had lotsa dishes such as shark fin, sweet sour tofu, black pepper crab, kangkong belacan, chicken wrapped in pandan leaves etc etc.

will post the images soon, i guess. hhee.

in conjunction to that, its also my elder sister's 21st. i gt her a fruit cake & a special gift! hehehe.

happy birthday, wishing you all the best in love and life.
may you have a blessful life ahead, always in good health & be a good daughter/sister to the family. amin,



loves,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts