a little bit of this and that.

im practising on my photo editting skills. dont expect me to produce superb high quality picts cause im still an amateur and learning on my own.

past 2 dates with love had been great! we headed down to geylang yesterday to grab some of my stuffs but due to my fickle minded-ness, we dint manage to get anything. and somehow, malay costumes have become way priceyy. aiyayayai! im nt sure if im willing to spend so much on it.

haish.

but i still need it. but..

anw, im glad to receive the stuff tht i got online. still, i have the idea of waiting for my orders to arrive. i cant wait the anticipation of it.

work was superb yesterdayyyy..if only everyday is this way.

sad case, i only have 1 day leave for raya. hmm.. & am wondering will i still get duit raya this year? hehehe!










loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts