you never made me feel happy being your one.

im not in the mood to update with the past on goings of my life as im affected by few issues currently.

im not too sure how to react or what i should do next in order to improve the current situation. all i can say is that, if you think that you've done your best for me, youre wrong. because all these while, there has been a gap. and as we grow, the gap seemed to expand. dont blame me because the way i react to you is just like how you treated me. you and your harsh words. you and your rude accusations. you and your total negativity towards us.

im not alone. i pity my babes for having to go through this shit. because if its based on how i feel, i would have bring them out and give them a true meaning of life.

but i promised to myself never to ever follow this steps.

its okay, i can always be the ugly one but god's knows the best. it sucks, totally.



im not perfect and ive sinned alot. but i believe everyone has their good and bad side. i think you ought to know that, so why is it so difficult for you too look at my other side?

god knows.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts