i told myself

to not spend much on other things except for raya stuffs but i guess i failed to do so.

ive gotten myself a set of make up brushes which im collecting very soon! & got myself a blusher palette. gosh. excluding the order i made on this one apparel tht i got few weeks back then.

saf, super jahat!

okay whtever.

currently, im using make up remover by cyber colors and i love how my skins feels like after using it. it feels moistened yet not oily and smooth! compared to previously, i was using make up remover from the stage. it does remove those make ups but makes my face feels oily. Maybe its my skin that doesnt suits the product.

ive yet to get my baju rayaaa! boo to that but im getting my kasut raya first, oh gosh. im getting something simple i guess and of course within my budget. ive to set budget for everything im spending, to save costs. heheh.

previous week, im unable to fast due to certain reasons. so now, ive to get back my spirit of getting myself closer to god. yes, time sure flies, its getting to the last week of puasa.

and im so not ready for raya, somehow.

andddd :((
jibby :(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts