Darkest secret!(hair)

This will be an interesting post, read on to find out why.

Take a look at the images below.










(from young to current)

Above are images of me, myself and i. I tried myself to find raw pictures of myself, with my hair.
After looking at the images, what do you think?

Some thought i permed my hair. But no, that is my natural hair. Some hardly believe its my natural hair. When i told them that, they replied, they envied my curls. I have to admit, im blessed to have such hair. In relation to that, my hair is still a virgin to hair treaments such as rebonding, perming, extension etc except for hair dye, which i only did it for once. As you can see from the images(from young to current), it shows that my current length that im keeping is the longest length that i've ever had so far.

Ive even thought of keeping it further. But something made me think twice, some stuffs made me think about cutting it, snipping it to short. Something is stopping me from keeping my nong nong hair.

That something appears to be not only a something but more than that .....

who could ever wonder that i am facing all the issues below;

BRITTLE. EASILY TANGLED. ITCHY. DRY. BLED WHEN SCRATCHED. SPLIT ENDS. BALDING. LONG. WAVY. NATURAL.MUCH UNEASY-NESS. LACK OF CONFIDENCE. SELF CONSCIOUS. FULL OF ENVY.

Now, after reading those words, can you try to figure out what are the issues im facing here?

Yes, i think i am losing hair. I hate to admit it. But im learning to accept that fact. Keeping longer hair means, taking more care of it. I did, i washed my hair twice a day, put conditioner, moisturizer/hair serum(brands:sunsilk, la bourse,essential), used hair mask atleast once a week but... my dry scalp, still remains.

sadly :(



Above are some of the hair products that i've tried so far. Other brands such as clear, pantene, sunsilk, palmolive, herbal essence, audace are some other brands that i've tried so far. Still nothing seemed to work. See image below.



I've even tried to use some hair tonic etc of various brands to see if it will work. Not only that, i also tried some own made recipes(found online) to solve my poor scalp but still failed to do so.

Oh my hair... If it can speak, im sure it's screaming for help. it wants some attention, some treatment.



Below are slideshows of images, showing the issues that im facing.

myspace image at Gickr
Make your own animation
pimp myspace
Make your own animation

I know, looks eww right. i know. :(
i know im having hair loss, partly due to keeping long hair and also due to my dry scalp.
i am desperate to find solutions to solve these issues of mine.
i am willing to give it a try, if the opportunity is given. i do hope it is within my budget too.

& i hope svenson could really help me out.

last but not least, i wish to have my long and lustrous hair and not to forget a healthy scalp. please?

sad to say, this is not the first time i blog/dread about my hair/scalp. :(

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts