Gon' mad.

i know right im not suppose to spend anymore...but this is crucial! ive got an upcoming D&D to attend and i swear none of my clothings suits the occassion. Thus, i have to do the inevitable, which is to shop.

I did, and i went alone. I was thinking of asking some people along..but after much consideration, i guess im better off alone. I am much aware that im a fickle minded shopper and quite fussy when it comes to certain things.

I headed down to somerset, i tell you, everytime i see the word 'SALE', it just gives me butterflies in my tummy, made my hyperventilate for a while. I window shopped first, walked all the way down to orchard. After much browsing, trying out etc, finally i made up my mind to get the specific dress along with other items.

I was thinking of signing up membership(jaygee) as the privileges that comes along with the card
are very attractive. And so, i did signed up for it for $60.

This card allows buyer to enjoy 10% off regular merchandise.
Add 5% off sale items.
20% discount on my birthday month.
& also can be used as an ezlink!

Apart from that, you are given a free gift upon signing up, in which what i got was a clutch bag, worth $29.90 & also, $20 gift voucher which you can use for your next purchase!

So, tell me, how can i resist such attractive discounts rightttt?!

Brands that could be used under this card are such as New Look, Adidas, Levi's, Holland&Barret etc

Yes, you should really check it out if you do spent quite often at new look. i think its really worth it! & ya, i got most of my items today from new look. :))



(pictures: saffy)

& i got myself a hair straightener from an online blog shop, for a very affordable price as well!
heee. below are the pictures of me testing it for the first time. okay, if youre wondering why it isnt that completely straight, its because i dint really straightened it layer by layer, i was just merely testing the product for demo only. hehehe

but im glad i got it because it heats up quickly, portable & its in green color! :))

i know im not that, erm hot but bear with the images below. hehehehe




(pictures : saffy)

oh & bumped with dearest just now. sexy new hair, much loved!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts