2nd trial

My first attempt was a failure. i did study, asked the people who knew i did. i was beyond dissapointed. yes, i even cabbed on that way in a rush to attend my first FTT.

The result was out instantaneously, my heart sank at that sight. The highlighted word in red, which says " FAIL ". The marks stated was i think..43/50.

Despite that failure, it didnt pull my moral down. In fact, immediately after that, i applied for a second attempt in which the earliest date i got is in january, 2 months ahead!

The day arrived, i studied as much as i could and prayed hard. i think mom prayed for me too :)
& so, i went for my 2nd attempt. I cabbed there, again. why?

Because my slot is at 645pm. from 620pm ownwards, i waited for the shuttle bus but it was nowhere in sight. I began to feel uneasy, blame myself for not checking the web for the timing of the pick up bus. The clock was ticking, time is running out and so, i checked through my mobile, checked their pick up timing, and guess what?

last pick up is at 615pm. 6;30pm - 7;00pm, resting time. zzz..

Im left with no choice but to cab there. When i reached, my heart was palpating continuously. I kept on saying prayers to myself to calm myself down. I know it all sounded very dramatic right?

haha but its true, thats how bad i want to pass this.

I sat for the test, composed myself, did the questions 1 after another. After 2 rounds of checking...finally..results were out....haish..

my 2nd attempt (FTT @ SSDC)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



all i can say is alhamdulillah, greatest thanks to almighty for granting my prayers. :)
hee!

Now i can fly off with no worries or in despair or whatsoever! Another highlight of the day, i completed 3 big rounds of jogging after weeks/days of procrastinating. Jibby came down during his night off to see me last time before i go & i got to meet my babygirl, minlove! :))

I cant wait to let my hair down, play in the sun & sea and shake those tittiess! ahaha,
okay.. expect to my skin tone 3X the way i am right now.

Love you mam&paps, & my babes.

Loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts