De natural

Hi, so i just woke up..so being random, i took a shot of myself. hehehe..
And i dont really care bout being ugly you know. I dont really have much of a look, so who cares right. My sides is growingggg. i need to snip snap soon!

And currently, ive lessen the volume of my hair because thicker hair causes more scalp issues for me. Thank god, no more dandruff & itchy scalp for now, and my scalp dries faster as well as it doesnt falls off as much as it did previously, also thanks to silk pro. :))

myspace graphic is done on Gickr.com
Make your own animation

& before going for driving, i managed to camwhore a little,




but i think this eye make up makes my eyes look smaller.
actually, not totally eye make up as i only use eyeliner to create those curves. :)

Okay so driving was oookkaaaay i guess. my instructor cancelled lesson twice on me! not that it is the first time he did this but this time round he did it consecutively which i can hardly tolerate! and he knows im pissed bout it and still have to cheek to say 'dont be angry(in malay)'.

We did more of parallel parking as ive yet to master it. And i got alittle kancheong ive no idea whyyyyy. Damn, i think ive yet to be fully awake as i cant sleep early that night before and the driving starts at 9am. -;- okay maybe thats just an excuse but still.....

okay, ive to wash up and get ready to meet beloved punatt!

oh and not to forget, my condolences goes out to the tsunami victims. when i watch the vid, nauzubillah, i was so scared. In fact when i heard the news yesterday, i prayed so much late at night, i pray that god will protect us and insyallah, im able to repent in time. :(( i need strength.

amin.

yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts