Tears of forgiveness

The day went well but it ended up in a drama. Whatever it is, i dont fucking care what you feel about me and how you think of me. Yes im rude, ungrateful, call me whatever you want. But all i know is that im fighting for my own rights.

Because what you do best is criticise us at all our negative sides. Pity my babes who had been working hard and when they did well, you never show bit of being proud of them. Seriously, when do you ever showed your love and concern? Oh by cursing and scolding us whenever we did the slightest mistakes.

When youre mad all your words are so hurtful. It never occurred to you that i will remember them vividly, do you? Well guess what, i take every of your words seriously. Damn, you never changed. You burden us with your issues but yet we stood by you. But sadly, when we really need you, youre hardly there.

Fucking hell, im tired of trying to so called impress you. I love her though because she tried to understand me. Not because she's weak. Fuck you again if you say she always fall for our words. She understand because she cares, she loves us, by understanding us is one way of showing how much we mean to her.

I dont know why everytime this happens, i ended up breaking down. As a result, i cant get my point across. Fuck me for being so emotionally weak.

That apology was sincere, totally, from my heart and immediately i teared for treating her as such and for her, being the victim of my issue. Im sorry youve to go through all that shit for me, terribly. That spontaneous body contact was totally unexpected but it was the most touching moment for me.

Im not sure what went through her mind. But i guess i did hurt her quite badly that she teared along with me. At that point, i totally understands what her point, the feeling was undescribable. And im pretty sure i wont ever forget it. The thing about her, she never lose faith in me.

Thankyou god. That night might be full of drama but atleast i managed to experience a rare occassion, filled with such emotions and feelings. I loveyou.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts