The 2 nights

Past 2 nights had been totally memorable and meaningful to me. Im so glad to get to meet my beloved ones, like seriously. I was missing the bunch truckloads. So, getting the opportunity to meet my beloved lepak gang was grreat!

Not to forget the ride home by mus. Thankyou. :)

Its been quite sometime that i stayed out till late night, i think partly due to work and maybe partly due to the fact that im easily lethargic etc. But yea these two nights were awesome!

The day before, we spent time together till past 12am, which was a very rare thing for me. Camwhoring and having life related conversations along with a little bunga api session. Totally made my night worth! As during the day/evening, work was super hectic, like seriously.

In addition to that awesome meet up, Jibby called ! So that's another highlight of the day. Oh how i miss hearing his voice. I dont know why but my feelings grew back, grew more this time round. And im so glad i never stop having faith in us, despite the ups&downs. Thankyou jibby. I dont know when else will he call me again. :((

And tonight was superb, i got to meet my workmates lovelies! It was just the four of us, along with kecik's son who was only 5 years old! heheee. So much of planning to head to the flea market only to find out when we reached the location, it was empty. -;- When i double checked with my sources, i found out that i got the wrong location. It was at Spore flyer instead of Scape. righhhhhhtt...-;-

Boy & Kecik wanted some singsong session and we had it for about 3 hours ++. Those who know me would know how 'shy' I am at singing. heee. But erm, i get kinda comfortable after a while. hehehe.

Okay shant write too much, pictures will be uploaded soon yea.

Takecare people. Lotsa love & hugs!

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts