Past 2 dates

Hi people.

I know ive been neglecting this space of mine, partly due to work and being plain plain lazy. So let me just update about my whereabouts. I had past 2 dates with jibby before he went off.

One of the dates, we went swimming at jurong safra. I was the one who initiated that venue. Initially, i wanted to go somewhere else but i wasnt really sure of the location and thus, we ended up going there instead. I think ive become weaker in swimming. I cant do 3 laps continuously(not literally) but yea, plus my goggles dint help much as water kept on entering on one side of my eye. That brought me much frustration. I think i need to get back to swimming again, more often. Gosh.

So, the next date we had lunch at wendy's. We were supposed to have a healthy meal for the day but..due to the weather, and because we were stuck, so we had no choice but to dine at wendy's. I had the chicken salad, which was quite filling actually. :)

Then, we headed to Real Spa where we had our first Ayurvedic massage. This was suppose to be a treat for his birthday but due to some unforeseen circumstances, it cant be held on his special day and instead we had it few days back.

It was my first full body massage, like literally. I was impressed by the amount of force that was applied to me by my masseuse as she was also quite petite but woah, she sure have the strength. Feedbacks that was given from jibby were very hilarious as I didnt inform him that this was a full body massage and he wasnt really quite prepared for it. heheheh.

Overall, i enjoyed the massage, it felt good an hour plus massage from head to toe. Just what i needed before getting back to work. I shall go for such self pampering moments more often!

I'd rather spent on such stuffs, rather than buying something that costs even more than this. hehe, though i cant deny the feeling of owning a branded item is beyond expressible hehehe. oh how contradicting of me. okay fine. i shall shut up. anyway pictures below.

side tracking...im so desperate to get my pay cause there's alot of things that needs to be settle, in terms of financial. oh gosh, i hope i'd do a proper financial planning this month, cause previous month was in such a mess.

And im so jealous of jibby being away. He's enjoying the weather there while im stuck here with this hot & humid weather. hmph, maybe i need another getaway!














yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts