in my heart

Honestly, i missed a few people of my closed ones. Based on how ive been treated, i dont think they feel the same way as i do. Sometimes, i think to myself, should i bother missing or even care about them when it seems that they dont give a shit about and your well being? I kept on thinking day by day. Do they even know that youre thinking and missing them?

I doubt so. Ive learn the hard way. Secretly, i am jealous when they've found someone new, who's able to meet them and spent time more often with them. I'm jealous not because im being a bitch. Its because i miss being in that position, the warmth, the connection, the bond we've build, the times we used to be that close but now it doesnt happen to be me anymore.

I cant deny im hurt when i felt neglected, im hurt when i feel that im just your other option. But its okay, thats life. We lose some, we gain some. Im beginning to toughen myself up. Maybe, i shouldnt really care much about the other party if it seems that other party couldnt care less huh.

What do i gain and lose? It got me thinking again. But its okay, this is reality, this is the changes that im facing and im adapting to it.

We knew this day would come. Those who stays together, stays together till the end.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular Posts