By sexy nikko!

A simple date with love.

I had driving earlier on in the morning and alhamdulillah it went smooth. hee! I mean what else can i say right?

Anyway, im proud of love cause we managed to fast & perform prayers despite being outside. Thats an achievement for us. We managed to get some supplements for ourselves and had a hearty breakfast together :) Oh, and i brought my sexy nikko and we took some shots.

Im still an amateur, in terms of taking/editting shots but im learning. hee!
















The moon looks so sexy tonight, shinning like a star!

& i love jibby ! hee.
The way he compliments me, ' Bie, your eyes are really brown eh. What about mine? I think mine brown also la.'

Then i replied, ' are you complimenting me?'

And the conversation goes on..

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts