i hate this part right here

Its been four days already jibby is away from me. He's over there to have a look of his soon to be campus surroundings. He's returning on the 5th day. Despite being away only 5 days from me, i already felt the pinch. The pinch of knowing he wont be by my side anymore. He wont be there physically to be by my side. Surely, mentally i know he is. But the feelings is just the different you know.

This so far yet so near process is torturous for me. I've never believe in this and least that i expected i've to go through this. Im not even sure if im strong enough to go through all these.I can pray to god for strength and toughen myself up for all these but im sure someday, we'll surely fall. This is just very tough for me.

Due to this, i dont like sharing my personal life with my strangers. Urgh. Sadly, alot of my colleagues like to kepo about my personal life in which i dont understand why. Of course the close ones i dont mind sharing but like literally strangers.

I felt so reluctant sharing all these because they dont know what im going through and would never understand. At the same time, if i refuse to reply their questions on these, then i'd give them the perception that i'm so secretive etc And i dont want to give that impression.
This is so frustrating!

This week, work has been hell for me due to the public holidays, crowds were never ending. In addition to that, shity rosters really puts me off. I've got nothing more to say, i need love, badly :(

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts