Inner peace

Watching kungfu panda taught me something, something about inner peace. It has proven that the mind is stronger than the body itself. And with a strong mindset, one individual is able to overcome what one thought is impossible.

Thats what happens when people do stunts or incredible stuffs that other might have thought as impossible.

With that said, ive set my mind to it. Ive been pondering about this issue and i am telling myself, i am going through this and will have to be strong for it.

I admit i have my fears and doubts but im not going to let that stand in my way. If love could be such an optimist why couldnt i?

He's been giving so much strength and kept on assuring me, insyallah, i do hope im able to go through this phase of our relationship.

Today, he will return and im anticipating his arrival so much more than ever. :)

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts