You, ugly earthling!

Today is quite unfortunate for me.

Somehow, something unfortunate happened during work just now. But all thanks to the almighty, it didnt really affect me much. Despite that, i will never forget what/who i encountered just now.

It may be my first time meeting you but you left such a bad impression on yourself. You are so selfish and arrogant. You think you have the bloody high rank and so you can sit there, doing nothing, just looking at those electronic gadgets and expect your men to do work for you, bloody hell, you dont deserve that position.

Just because of that short duration of time of that little misunderstanding/misscommunication, you mentioned those phrases to me. Yes, you were that selfish, you never saw the part your men worked like slaves for hours and just because of these little mistakes, we get penalized. Where is the justice?

I was holding back my temper so much just now. If i'd follow my emotions, i would have talked back towards you, you get that? I would have knock some shit sense into your fucking arrogant head.

Fuck you, god gave you high education, wealth and a position as such not for you to look down on your men. You reprimand your men even though they are not in the wrong. You are not the one who worked like slave, you dont know what the hell we went through day by day.

I pray to god, that god give you some teachings so that you can realize what a stuck up ass you are, and please, you rank/wealth/position is temporary, cause god is able to take it all away from you, anytime. Arent you scared of that?

You are a disgrace, today i met you and i hope it'll be my last time seeing your face.

Dear god, please, dont let me be like that ass. God, i pray for high education and wealth but i dont wish to be arrogant and stuck up/selfish ass when i have all that. Nauzubillah, i dont want to be people who forget where we stand on this earth. Amin.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts