Beloved ones.

On my previous off day, i spent time with my babes. We headed down to town to shop for them but window shop for me. Hee, i have to resist shopping as im saving it for my future trip. As much as i tried, i failed. I got a pair of jeans from the flea. hehe at such an affordable price!

Apart from that, i spent on my babes. I treated coco some stuffs from La Senza etc. It was a well spent day with my babes.

And today, i get to meet love eversince he returned. It feels good being able to see him again. He's always beaming widely whenever he saw me from a distance and that just melts my heart. :) We catched Hangover 2. It was awesome. I truly enjoyed watching it. I can totally relate the bangkok scene and the ladyboys issue. It reminds me of my days in phuket. All those i've witness there and the lifestyle they had over there. Somehow, i miss being wild. Thailand is definitely one of the best countries to get high. :))

To those who've yet to catch the movie, go watch it ya!









Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts