Emma's engagement

Today marked the day my cousin engaged. Yes she looks pretty adorable & I've always love her style and for who she is.

Honestly, I hate it when people starts being judgmental/criticize an individual based on their size. Everyone is different and we all ought to respect that. I dont mind people who are being honest, giving genuine remarks/advise to improve one's size. That's still okay for me. Atleast that shows being concern rather than being an ass.

Meeting my aunts/uncles was nice, this side of my family are mostly nice genuine people, less judgemental compared to others and today's event went smooth.

Its my first proper engagement shot and pardon me if its just mediocre standard. I'm learning & open to critics. Pictures will be coming up soon!

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts