His whatt & whattt?

Hi morning people! Its only 740am and im awake already. This usually happens after i pray suboh. I can hardly sleep back. Its his third day away from me. And im missing him so much.

But im glad that we managed to skype for the past two days consecutively. I was just browsing his fb and realized that his dad is able to see and comment on his wall. -,- that is so not a sweet surprise okay. The best thing is that he didnt inform me.

Thank god i looked through his wall. Now that his dad got his wall, means im unable to post anything that reveals affection or love or whatever mushy stuffs.

That is so sad :( haish. This is the advantage of having parents as a friend at fb, you've to be mindful of your words and furthermore, he's no idea what sort of relation i have with love.

I need to talk to love.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts