he's gone

2nd day.

Yesterday was the first and the day we sent him off. There were so many of his closed ones and few of his non blood related people and it feels weird and at the same time nice knowing that so many people were there to sent him off.

And i wondered to myself, if this happens to me, how many of my closed ones would really be there for me? Hmm..idk.

Anyway, the sent off was a peaceful one. Didnt get to hug him or anything, but just seeing him would be enough. Seeing that smile as he walks away and into the departure side, it kills me inside but i know i've to keep my spirits up.

Thankgod my friends were there, especially punat & rep. Yes they made me feel so alive. The rest of the day was spent with punat. We headed over at her crib, surfed, chill-ed and ate her mum's cooking then went out for some shooting session. It was bad weather, i was perspiring endlessly while shooting here and there but i loved what im doing so i dont really mind the heat.

In my mind, i cant stop thinking bout you, whether have you settled down safely, is he gonna be okay etc. Then suddenly in the afternoon i received a phone. First phone call from over the borders and it felt like he's just over at his home. That made me felt safe and secured.

Things are being fine so far.
That night we even managed to skype. Thankyou god for internet, it makes us feels closer that it actually is.

Okay, i've to go now, working later. I'll type more the next post, insyallah.
Toodles.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts