Hold me, bitches.

One of life simplest pleasures is when you're all alone, going for retail therapy or just pampering yourself without minding about what others might say.

Well, i did that atleast once a month. I'm very comfortable with going around, walking hours alone, window shopping or going for self pampering services.

There are the pros and cons.

Now one of the cons is that, there won't be anyone to control on what i splurge on. At the end of the day, after i reflect back on what i've spent then i realized, i did much spending on impulse and that's a bad habit, i believe.

Like today, i was suppose to go waxing but instead if doing so, i signed myself up with IPL treatments. I thought it was quite affordable in which it costs, $90/session. The staff was so convincing! She showed me hers. The areas that she did IPL herself and im impressed with the results. Anyway, i've been wanting to do IPL, just that i've no idea on where to go and how much it'll costs.

Oh gosh, i really hope this will turned out good. I had my first session today. The pain is bearable and time taken was really very short!. I shan't think much about. This is for future long time investment. haiyaa.

Anyway, the place where i did it was at sylvia secrets at bukit timah road, king arcade.
http://www.sylviassecrets.sg/

I will update more on the images and the results that i've achieved so far. :)

Yours truly,
saf.


Comments

Popular Posts