Its my 2nd, our first & 52th

First and formost, alhamdulillah, ramadhan has left us and now syawal is here. Alhamdulillah that this ramadhan has made me into a better person, i feel.

I resisted going to movies, going out often and keeping myself close to god. Im not bragging here but i feel that it is an achievement for me. Yes i may not be as pious as some others but i put in effort to try and be better, insyallah.

I've been thinking, reflecting on what i'm going through and all. And im glad that im going through all these, i believe god has his reasons for doing so.

& today, i had my first breakfast with love. Within this ramadhan, this is our first time meeting up and we didnt even head to geylang together this year. But i guess that didnt matter to me as i've already gotten whatever i've needed. Furthermore, i cant spend anymore. That short breakfast session was enough to keep me loved and going. :) I'm happy to see him being independant and working out and stuffs. Well i guess studying overseas on your own really makes one independant and that's good!

This 30th, is the first day of raya as well as my 4years4mnths being with love. Im blessed to know such a gentlemen, who's able to accept my flaws and never stop loving me for who i am. i pray that god give us strength to go through future challenges together, insyallah.
LOVEYOU, ALWAYS!



Apart from that, im very elated to say, i've passed my TP on my 2nd attempt. Syukran kasiroon, with prayers from my parents and my prayers, i managed to do it sui sui! hehehe.

I'm indebted to Mr Patrick who's been there all these while guiding me, encouraging and never stop motivating me to improve and be better. He's really such a dedicated instructor. Im saying this based on my experience. He wasnt my first instructor. He's my second and my last and im glad i've met him. Also thanks to my girlfriend, syazwani who reccommended this instructor. Both she and her boyfriend took this instructor and they both succeeded in getting their license.

For being such a dedicated instructor, i believe he really deserve some credits.
I did a card specially for him along with a simple gift. I'm passing it to him tomorrow morning. hee! Oh and i cant wait to drive but maybe not now as yet. I've to rent a car etc

Okay, so to those who are taking private manual lessons, i highly reccommend you, Mr Patrick.
He has a blog of his own, so if you're interested in getting him you can refer to the blog or just ask me personally.

http://sg-private-driving-instructor.blogspot.com/






I'm blessed & thankful.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts