whats been going on

Okay few things im gonna post for today. For those who know me, obviously you know how active i am in sports/exercise. Im not saying im a fit person, no. Fact is, i exercise regularly.

Okay if you think im trying to lose weight, youre wrong. I just dont get it when people conclude that when one person exercise, means that person is trying to lose weight. That might be the secondary reason. For me. primary reason for exercising, is obviously to remain being healthy. We should never take our health forgranted. I knew some people are just plain lazy. Well, its up to each individuals on how you want to main your health/figure.

Anyway, back to my story, it was my off day yesterday and i cant help feeling guilty not exercising for the past few days. I dont know if this mentality affects my body condition. To me, if i dont exercise, i would feel moody, easily tired/restless. Thus, exercising makes me feels fresh and awake. So, after sahur in the wee hours, done with my morning prayers, i went out for a run to hilly areas around singapore sports school. Ive never gotten sick of that place. That place gives me the serenity and peace that i needed. In addition to that, it was a cool morning.

Done with running, i did some workouts, in which i think my standards have dropped. Haish, so dissapointing.

Okay next topic, BTO flats.
So, few days back i went to my cousin open house, which is one of the BTO flats. Below, i've included images that i've gotten a view from the master bedroom's window. Obviously, the space is sufficient for new couples but if that house were to have any functions, it would be very cramped.

Ya, a total turn off. Why cant HDB just built flats like the old days. Spacious, comfortable and cooling. I dont mind not having aircons in all of my rooms, including the hall. I dont see the need for aircon in the hall. -,-

Okay pictures speaks!








BTO flats;




ya i can literally see what the people from the next block are doing if they dont close their windows with curtains/blinds.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts