Lookbook, is it really about style?

I've been surfing alot on fashion, style and photography. Lookbook is one of the best websites to get different types of portraits photography shots and also a website where you can get to see various individuals with various style concepts.

Then this question strucked me.
'Why is it that some individual dress up so simple but yet makes it looks very stylish?'

The answer, to me lies within the individual on how the person carries the apparels/accessories out, also on how the shot is being taken.

Below are some examples on what i meant on individuals who dress with simple apparels but yet makes it looks stylish. I guess you dont have to don yourself with luxurious pretty looking apparels. Most importantly behind all these is the photographer itself.

An individual can wear pretty outfits but if its not properly shot, it wont stand out as compared to someone who dress simple clothings but with gorgeous shots.

So i guess that explains my questions huh. I just enjoy looking at pretty pictures and hopefully im able to capture such pretty shots, insyallah.














Toodles people.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts