Iftar with the young lions

Im not the official planner of this event but im so glad im part of it. This day, i get to meet my young lions for iftar together. Eversince we started working/closure of SSP, we hardly get opportunities to meet as a big group. Everyone seemed to mind their own business.

I wouldnt say that's bad but im just afraid if the bond might dissapear just like that. This day, many took their time to come down and just spending time together. Its priceless! We had so much fun & laughter together. I enjoyed myself very much being with each and everyone of them.

Thankyou to the young lions for making me part of you all. :) Alhamdulillah

It might be a short day for us, as arep had last min recall but im sure we all enjoyed ourselves.
Special thanks to Jeff for driving us home.




























It takes effort and commitment to keep a bond growing.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts