Who is real and who is not.

As promised, posted gift by love;



Below, gifts from arep, fil & jibby. :)
I really loved it, its full of greeeeeen! Thankyou loveliesss.


Special gift from Bff, arep. So thoughtful of him to do so. hee and love gets jealous of us! heheheh, so cute.



The camera pouch that i got from penin for only $10! Super cheap :) Sexy nikko is now safe in its pouch :).


My first time, ever having a Kate Spade bag. It was totally a surprise! I'd never imagine having one actually, thank you love. I cant help feeling guilty for him spending so much for just a bag. :(

Im very thankful love! On another note, im wondering when should i use this bag, looks very glamorous for me. hehehe. Probably, on occassional basis huh.




My dearest family also gave me a sets of gifts on their own, thankyou very much of all of these. :)

Alhamdulillah.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts