My family.

It has always been my dream to drive my family around. Its been months that i've gotten my license but i've yet to take my family on a tour, till today. I've been procrastinating at the thought of renting a car to drive around because of few reasons.

Firstly, im not too sure of the directions. Like where to go, which expressway to take etc.

Secondly, since i'm still driving with that triangle piece, few car companies have doubts renting to people like us. Its either that, or the renting charge will be higher.

Thirdly, the renting location. The ones that i've found are all located so far away from where i stay. Thus, the thought of travelling so far to get the car and returning it just puts my mind away from it.

However, fortunately i have my contacts. Thanks to my dear friend who introduced this car rental person, in which the pick up point is near to my place. Alhamdulillah.

With so much thoughts and emotions in my mind, finally, i drove my family out to upp thomson, changi, paya lebar, bishan, little india etc. Thankfully paps know the roads, that really helps! hehehe. While driving, paps was elaborating on the history of the places that we passed by etc. It was really nice. heheh, feels like going on a tour around Singapore.

On another note, car really costs alot, the monthly cost, parking coupons, cashcard and oil. Not to mention the maintainence costs. OMG.

I wonder when can i own my own car, hmm..Well, i was thinking before getting married, atleast.
I guess, we'll wait for time to tell.

Special thanks to dear love, who rushed all the way from CQ to woodlands, to pasir ris to refill tank then back to woodlands, then home. There's some stupid moments that we went through. So much of being an experienced driver -.- I really appreciate your efforts love. :) Muah!

That's all for today. Alhamdulillah we're back safe and sound. More driving moments to come, insyallah! This really bonds family together, much love!

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts