Sushi, what we love!

Holla people,

life been pretty sucky and pleasant for me. I dont wish to talk about the sucky part. Its better if i kept all of it to myself, i just wouldnt want things to get worst. I've been trying my best to control my emotions and feelings all together.

My beloved punatetek is always there to cheer me up. Honestly, they're just a bunch of happy people. I got for us coupons from shiokdeal since we loveee sushi! hehehe. Thanks to me for being ever confident of not bringing the coupon on that day itself, i've to trouble myself trying to print it out etc. After much negotiating, at last, we didnt need the printed piece itself. Thankyou to the management for being kind to us. :)

Arep joined halfway, i didnt get for him though as i thought he would be working. It turned out that he's having his leave. I just love the session that we had. Honestly, i felt that i talk more than i eat. hehe!

This is also the day, i've been looking forward to. I was right, i shouldn't put much hopes in it anymore. Day by day, i faced more dissapointment than whatever that im suppose to feel.

okay thats all.
im loving all these coupons/deals etc.

PS: Pictures by sexy nikko :)












Da coupon!


Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts