Surprised & Speechless

Today marks a very significant day for me. I received a very pretty costly gift from love inconjunction with my birthday in days to come. He passed it to me in advance, scared of being unable to celebrate it with me on the day itself.

I didn't really expect it as he didnt say anything about it. Somehow, moments before he gives surprises, i always throw tamper at him. Poor love :( im sorry. I was in a rush.

Anyway, on the other end, i went on a date with punatlove to cityhall to get my camera pouch. I got my pouch at such a low price at penin! I'll upload pictures of it soon, so stay tune! (as if i've any readers).

Currently, im truly thankful i got it and the very costly gift. If you are interested to know what is the costly gift, stay tune tooo! hehehe, i'll upload images of it once i get my batt charged. I'm contemplating to get new lenses and speedlite flash light for my sexy nikko. Soon, i guess.

Thank you love for everything. Alhamdulillah for the blessings and love that had been given to me.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts