Lessons

Today i've learnt a few things.


In the afternoon, i watched a malaysian drama tittle, 'perempuan neraka', which portrays the kind of wife that will enter hell due to being rude/disobey/ill treating her husband. It really opens up my eyes regarding the duties as a wife. Alhamdulillah, for that drama it displays certain characteristics in which we are not suppose to follow. Indeed, being a wife isn't that easy, we have to be patience and must always treat our husband nicely.


A perfect example would be my mum. I truly admire her patience and level of tolerance and her love and respect towards my dad. Now, i understand why she reacts in certain way when an issue arise. I really thank allah for showing me this as i know this is crucial for future.


One day, we, ladies, will always dream of being married. Sometimes, we do not realize that certain actions that we did was wrong. Thank god for such drama which has a good message in making us ponder upon ourselves, the mistakes that we did and lessons that could be use for future, insyallah.


Another lesson i learnt today is about the state of being safe in Singapore in which many of us took forgranted. Currently, Syria is going through alot of calamities, people live in fear. Yet, during ramadhan, they still go out, risking their lives to pray at the mosque, to buy food for break fast and so on. Over here, alhamdulillah, we can still go out freely, without feeling scared or worried. We can still go out and pray safely, yet, sometimes we chose not to. Or sometimes, we give all sorts of excuse for ourself. I admit guilty. Insyallah, i hope that god will give us the courage to be a better muslim. I hope god will have mercy on us, to open up our hearts and mind to be a better muslim. Insyallah.


Thankyou for giving me a chance to live another day.


Alhamdulillah. :)


On a bright note, im seeing alot of changes happening among my friends. Some already don the hijab, some, i can see are trying to change. It's not easy. It goes the same for me. For those who've already did it all, good for you. Give others a chance to be better, give the support and encouragement that we need. I really hope this heart of mine will open up to live the right way.


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts