Review : The worst massage experience ever! @ spacio beauty (clementi)

Ive never felt so uncomfortable during a massage session despite the need to strip to only thongs.


I just visited this saloon, Spacio beauty, located at Blk 339 Clementi Ave 3.


Ambience

First and formost, the ambience of the whole saloon doesnt look inviting at all. It looks like some rundown sleazy massage centre where people go not to have massage but other services. The room where i was lead to was not airconditioned. That aside, it doesnt have proper doors or proper curtains. The curtains that was used to cover the rooms are almostw translucent. I really dislike it. Its as if you could see the silouhette of the person from the other side.


Appearance

The masseus who attended to me doesnt not have a proper uniform. She was wearing normal tshirt, 3/4 pants and wedges while massaging me. She is a china, i could tell by her accent and her dumb irritating fact that she simply couldnt understand english. Lucky her i could speak some of mandarin.


Service

While asking me to strip, there was a total of 3 staff who entered my room without proper manners, didnt ask my permission or whatsoever and they simply act like nothing is happening. Wth! Seriously. No form of basic respect for the customers, at all. During the massage, i could feel the fingernails of my masseus poking into my skin and i could feel it that she was wearing a ring. In which, by right, when massaging, you are not suppose to have all that. The best thing is, she was perspiring while attending to me. Throughout the session, she wiped her sweat off a few times with a piece of small towel and she grumbled about the heat.


Apart from that, the way she shoved my legs aside to get more space for the massage was very harsh. During the session, there were a few time she used her whole arm an elbow to massage me. That hurts alot. Who the hell uses the whole arm to massage? Ive been to numerous massage parlour and this is the first time i encountered such situation.


While massaging, she did not cover areas which are suppose to be covered properly.


This is not my first time having a bad experience by a china worker. Seriously. Im not trying to be anti FT but i would say malaysians do a much much proper job than china. China people dont deserve to work in the service/beauty indstry here if they could not understand basic english or doesnt have the skills to do the job.


There's just so much more that i could write down but writing it down now will only agitate me further. Furthermore using my mobile to blog is not that user friendly. I shall continue soon..


Yours truly,

Saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts