That's my scandal

We've been pretty much busy with our own lives. Time and again, she never fails to text me for a meet up and I kept turning her down. Finally, we had our simple date, sheesha-ing and having good food. I got to satisfy my craving for hummus! Totally yummilicious and good service. What I love about our meet ups is that we just have plenty to talk about everytime we meet. Im happy for her, the way her life is right now. So full of interesting adventures and experiences. Whereas mine is, pretty much the same. Yeah, what's new. She've got lots of great interesting experiences she had at work so much, compared to mine.

On another note, I got rejected, again. Somehow, I kinda sense it but ahh, maybe it's not my call, yet. I still don't wanna fret about it. I'm trying to be optimistic. I want to learn and explore and experience so much more. I want to do something that brings much meaning in my life.

"I don't wanna just survive, I wanna live." quoted by Kade.









Ramadhan is coming real soon and i wish to do more this ramadhan compared to the previous, insyallah. :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts