Goodbye dear one

One of my good colleague left the service. I'm telling you i've been saying too much goodbyes' this year. It hurts to see the good ones leaving. Guess, they're gone for good. They've escaped the hell hole for sure. I'm wishing the very best of luck for the ones who left. This colleague of mine has long legs. Look at how she has to lower herself to be of the same height as me. I feel so small! OMG.











































If I have one wish, I wish to have longer legs. Seriously.
 
Anyway, yesterday night, went out with ttm to get my make up stuffs. I'm getting a little excited, trying to get my hands back on make up! hehe. I miss playing with colors. I just got myself a new lipstick. I've attached a personal photo of mine with the new lipstick on. Its more of a nude color and i'm loving it. I'm not so much of a red lipstick kinda girl, i prefer nude colors or more to pink lipstick if I feel like adding colors to my lips.

Okay, i will need to practise my make up skills back, so stay tune for more of selfie images. :))











































Starting to have this love/hate relationship again. bleargh.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts