Ramadan ya karim!

'Ramadan teaches you that one month of practice can change you forever.'

A quote that I've found from the web. I think it's true that if we, sincerely, put our heart and efforts, begging for mercy, blessings and forgiveness during this holy month, one could truly feel the difference of this month as compared to other months. That being mentioned, it does not mean that you shouldn't do all that for the rest of the month, just that I feel, it's a little special if it's done in this holy month. 

Personally, I could feel the difference, somehow. I'm not sure if it's because of how my mind thinks, the fact that the devils are being tied up, thus, i feel more motivated to do more or maybe, it's just how god touched my heart in someways. Nevertheless, i'm blessed that this ramadhan, is better than the previous one. Alhamdulillah. I'm not pious or whatever but i believe everyone deserve a chance to be better.  

With more time doing the good stuffs, puts my mind away from what's been bothering me. There's still so much for me to learn and courage that i need. 

Ttm texted again and....i feel...i don't know. whyyyy :(

Goodnight.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts