Beautiful moonlight

I just had to jot this down. It was my first time heading to that familiar location at such a late timing with ttm. That wasn't our initial plan though. Sadly, due to unfortunate circumstances, we had to ditch the movie.

We headed to newton to have supper, in which im very satisfied because i get to have my gong gong, like finally! Done with supper, we headed to that designated location where we witnessed such beautiful moonlight and i felt sooo sad watching it because i didn't bring my baby along and mobile couldnt capture the colors of the moonlight with such dark surroundings. :( But really, it was really really pretty. I think i ought to bring my baby along whenever i'm with ttm, just in case we happened to go to such location.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts