Bon Voyage Uni

For those of you who are close to me, would have known that i've worked in the FnB line previously, as a part timer.

That was my first experience working in that line and i'm glad that i actually joined that line. Being in that line wasn't that tough for me. Work can be physically tiring especially during peak period. However, I believe if you enjoy doing something, the state of fatigueness won't stop you from doing what you enjoy doing. Working in that line, has exposed me to communicating and working closely with foreigners, as colleagues.

Ironinally, despite working for only 2 years, as a part timer, the bond that we've built still continues till today. I just met my colleague from phillipines few days back. We had dinner and some catching session together. The normal conversations would consists of love, relationship, career etc. I do admit i dread at revealing what actually happened with my love life but i think i've already felt comfortable sharing it with them after a while. And so..the same story goes and I always get the similar kind of response, ' you will find someone better..'.

Anyway, i wouldnt want to go much deeper into what i really have in mind on that. So, back to my colleagues, despite not meeting each other for decades, i still feel as comfortable as how we were together few years back. Honestly, i didn't know that this bond could last till few years. Well, i didn't regard them as close ones actually. Indeed, i think that have changed over the years. Can you imagine, the last time i met, this girl, unicel, was like 3 years back?

To be honest, she was the one searching back for me. As, like i said, i didn't really regard them as my close ones. She texted me out of the blue moon, telling me how much she missed me and stuff. That was a pleasant suprise for me, as i didn't really expect that. After exchanging a few texts, i realised how much i missed being with this group of people.

These people made my previous job really meaningful and memorable. Honestly, i enjoyed my previous job much better than what i'm doing now. In terms of job satisfaction, i derived more of it from there. Somehow, doing what i did previously, makes me feel more appreciated and recognized. It is really different how my perspective towards foreigners changed after i've entered my current workforce.

Maybe due to the fact that i get to witness the statistics of the foreigners working here and their earnings etc. Probably, due to that, it has subconciously create this feeling of animosity towards foreigners who are getting best of both worlds, i feel. Well, i wouldn't say all forgeiners are getting that and not that, i have anything against these foreigners but i think it is a mindset culture that is planted into us, with my current working environment.

This is really something negative my current workplace has, i feel. Sometimes, i do wonder how environment and the social circle affects our perspective on certain things. I admit that my personality changed according to the environment and the people around me.

Anyway, i'm wishing Unicel the very best. I'm hoping that we could go on a vacay together, we did mention about going to Boracay and i really hope this will happen, next year. :)

On a another note, i've made booking for an upcoming hens party with my babygirls and i think i'm way more excited than the bride to be! hehehe.

















































 Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts