Saving you

Purely random.

Random, was the keyword for yesterday night. I was on the way back home from work, when my colleagues, whom i never hang out with, asked me out, to join them for some chilling session. And i did, just like that. It turned out to be great! hehe. Random plans as such, are sometimes the best. Anyway, it's my first time hanging out with some colleagues whom i already knew for few years and it's sad that one of them will be leaving the service soon. One by one of the great colleagues are leaving soon. This workplace doesn't treasure their good workers for sure. Well, this is what we say, fate. Some things are just meant to be this way. I hope that their life will be much brighter out there.

Somehow, after yesterday, i felt glad to happened to be there or else, one of them would have opted to go for a drink instead. And i know, people who don't usually drink, who feels like going for it all of a sudden, most of the time have a troubled mind. I'm might be wrong about this but when i really did clarify with him about this, i'm right.

God, please ease his thoughts.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts