Breakouts!

I'm not too sure what is going on in this body of mine but apparently i'm having sudden bad breakouts on my face and it is really making my self esteem very low. I'm so depressed. :( Don't tell me, it's due to make up because i hardly do so anymore, unless i'm attending special occassion. On a daily basis, I hardly use any compact or whatsoever. I only apply my moisturizer, and normal face powder along with my eyeliner as usual.

Haish.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I headed down to JB today with nana & abg for some good food. We went to KSL, then to have our lunch followed by massage at Sabai Sabai. If you ever heard of this place but yet to go or wish to go to a good massage parlour, i would reccomend this place. The service provided is professional, cosy and clean ambience and affordable rate! Unfortunately, I didn't get their name card or whatsoever. This is my second time coming here actually and i don't mind coming back for more. I had the thai body massage for 58 mins at RM 58. I like how thai massage works but boy, my masseus gave alittle too much pressure on me i guess as my neck is aching now. But all is good. Me & B is good too. :) We had a talk the other day, to clear some stuffs and i really like the way B listens and accepts my rants. hee.

Okay, ending off with a photo that i caught today...



Much much misses, B!

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts