Review on Fabulous Tan underarm IPL @ 101 Beach Road

I've been going to Fabulous Tan eversince their outlet was located at Orchard Cineleisure. I've been experimenting on various waxing parlours for the past few years and decided to stick with Fabulous Tan because for me, it is the least painful waxing experience for me.

It was because of the good service that I experienced for the first time I had my brazilian waxing there, I decided to take up their packages for Brazilian wax for 8 sessions which costs me about $38 per session as there was a promotion at that point of time. Honestly, it is still the best wax that i've experience so far. Most of the staffs that attended to me were professional. However, there were a few staffs who still needs more practice. I can tell tell they were new and inexperienced from the way they wax.

I would strongly reccomend whoever who is interested for Brazilian Wax to try it at Fabulous Tan. Currently, they have shifted to 101 Beach Road.

After attending a few sessions of Brazilian Wax, they introduced me to IPL. They allow me to try the IPL once, for free. Reason being, I have experience doing underarm IPL, less painful than Braz wax but i still don't like the feeling.

The previous underarm IPL package i signed up for, at Sylvia Secrets (at Bukit Timah) uses a cooling gel, which was applied onto the specific areas before they conduct the IPL. However for Fabulous Tan, they did not apply any cooling gel. In fact, the technology that they use, already has its cooling gel on the machine itself. Thus, the surface of the machine for IPL is cooling and i hardly feel any pain during the whole process.

After just one session, I could see the difference for myself. The rate of growing is very slow and some parts of it is totally gone. My result is obvious after the first session probably because I ever took up underam IPL session elsewhere before. Still, i love how the IPL works here as compared to the previous one that I've attended.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts