Meet my new found love

Just met my new found love. Not only a photographer but a talented painter. In fact, her works are really out of the norm. I really love her 'MILK' concept.

Here's some of my favourites from her;




If you look at the image closely, this is not just a painting on a 2D surface, in fact, she uses humans as a canvas. Painting over humans, making 3d images looks like 2d. This is something new. What inspires me is how she got started. Her interest which started off with light and shadows and how she became experimenting with paintings to capture these essence and translating it into photography. Also, how she decided to not pursue what she has studied for few years and do something totally different ! A total get out from her comfort zone, taking the risks and pursuing her new found love.

Amazing isn't it?
Now, i need that courage.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts