Emma turns 1!

I was invited to Emma's first birthday. It was y friend's daughter birthday. How time flies, the little babygirl has already turned 1. I was there throughout the journey, witnessing my friend from her single stage, to relationship, marriage and now raising her little babygirl. She is such an angel and the birthday deco was pretty!I absolutely love the theme of the birthday, the amount of effort put in by various individuals makes it a success!

Honestly, I enjoyed capturing these pretty little details. If you have any birthday celebration, looking for a photographer to capture such moments, please do contact me! :)

By the way, this isn't an assignment for me. So, pardon if there's any imperfect photos or whatsoever. Most photos here are unedited.

On another note, yesterday B was being such a sweetheart. Well, i shan't elaborate but i'm truly grateful to have B. Still learning and adapting. :)





























































































































































Comments

Popular Posts