221114 I Pre Wedding Shoot of Balkis & Sahlan

Busy Bee, yes i am!

I'm not complaining though. I'm thankful. Alhamdulillah for all the opportunites given to me. This Nov, i had a pre wedding shoot.
Apparently, her theme was soccer. We had it at East Coast Park, The Cage. My first time shooting in a futsal where there were so many eyes watching, surrounded by all the high testosterone species. The pressure was there upon being at the location. Furthermore, there were a few games going on. There was even an event competition held on that day itself.

I braced myself, calmed and just stay focus. Indeed, it was challenging to get pretty shots. Due to the lighting of the surroundings, the need to get attention of the subjects. To command and shoot under hot situation. Literally because the fan wasn't on and we were perspiring like as if we had a game.

In a nutshell, all was good. More to be done, in fact, i wish i could perform better. I've to invest on better equipments and upgrade on my skills.

Enjoy some of the photos. Just some, more to edit.














































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts