Grocery shopping

It was my off day yesterday, the rain was heavy along with lightning and thunderstorm but that didn;t stop us from going out. Coco wanted to go Ikea and so we went via 168. I love how Ikea gives alot of inspirations for small spaces. It really suit the BTO concept that we have now.

Done with that, we went to giant and had some grocery shopping.Didnt expect to spend that much because seriously, i didn't have any shopping list to begin with. Anyway, i really love the monsoon weather for one thing, the ability to wear more thick or layerings. I just wore my oversized sweater, a cap, blue jeans and my fabric boots yesterday and it felt good in those to keep me warm. :))

That night i receive a phone call from someone special. That, i really didn't expect. What even makes me surprise is the topic that he brought up. I'm not sure what triggers him to even talk about it. Not sure if he's giving hints or anything but he did say something of what he aim to do.

Well, i'm not expecting much. As i know expectation will lead to dissapointment but at the same time, i will never stop praying.
Boy, you've been sucha honey lately.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts